Friday, March 11, 2011

Cool Mint Creme Oreos

    I'm currently in a state of devastation.  My iPhone was needing a charge and since I had added a couple of new apps I figured I would charge it through my computer.  Then, iTunes pops up and says there is a software update.  So I click OK and you know I'm impatient and I'm clicking around on other things.  Well, I look at the podcasts and I click on one of them forgetting that it starts up immediately and POOF!  An error box pops up and it sends my phone into Recovery Mode and tries to restore it, while leaving it completely empty.  We've tried restoring and even trying it on another computer and it comes up with a 1015 error.  GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!  I want to cry.  Thank goodness husband is extensively more computer literate than I am.  He's diligently searching for an answer, while I wallow away my distress in these.  I'm not sorry.  Meanwhile, I'm back to taking pictures of my food with my camera.  I feel so retro.

560 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment