Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Weighing in today @:  133.5 lbs.

Weight Loss for the Week:  1.5 lbs.

Total Weight Loss:  36.5 lbs.

Weight left to loose to make goal:  3.5 lbs.

    Oh what a week.  Can you believe that it's June already????  It took me a little bit to weigh myself this morning because it was sooooo warm and that made my weight appear 135 on the scale.  I weighed again after a little cooling off period and it showed this.  I like that much better.  :)  It's crazy to think I really don't have much left to loose.  I will say that I think you'll be seeing less running workouts.  They've just been killing my legs and I need a bit of a break from that.  Instead, I'll be walking about 5 miles on those days.  Hopefully, it won't reflect too badly on my weight loss.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment