Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Weighing in today (actually yesterday) @:  131.5 lbs.

Weight loss for the week:  2 lbs.

Total Weight Loss:  38.5 lbs.

Weight left to loose to make goal:  1.5 lbs. !!!!!!!!!

    Hi dear friends.  I'm sure you're all wondering where last week's meals and workouts are.  Well, I definitely logged them and took pictures, but I wasn't feeling well for the better part of last week and by Friday, the scale was showing how EXTREMELY close to by goal I was.  However, I felt better by the weekend, just in time for us to head up to Seattle to visit with family and go to my friend's wedding.  Logging calories for the wedding was impossible and I sorta just left it as it is.  So, I won't be posting anything from last week, but hey I'm still ridiculously close to my goal!!!!!  With the way things are going, I should reach it by next Monday.  Holy Moly.  I'm definitely looking forward to it.  Though I will say, Ty has requested that I still keep up with my meal plan and after a weekend of binging I quite agree.  You don't notice it until you are eating bad for you foods, but I definitely felt better eating healthier and watching my calories.  Or at least not eating junk every time I'm hungry.  It's possible I won't post any meals or workouts this week either as I'm kinda worn out, but I'll definitely be keeping up with logging my calories and I'll let you know how it turns out next week.  Thanks everyone for your encouragement!  Y'all are the bestest.

1 comment: