Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in

Weighing In Today:  125.1 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:  2.2 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  36.2 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  5.1 lbs.


      I'm soooooo excited!  I'm only 5 pounds away from my goal!  I'll confess that one of my first thoughts was,  "It's almost over."  Then, I breathed a sigh of relief.  I've been going at this hard for 4 1/2 months and I'm so tired and worn out.  Of course, it's all been worth it.  I don't regret any of the hard work I've put it to make myself happier, healthier, and hotter.  This weekend we are actually planning some thrift store shopping and I'll definitely need to find some more stuff.  I'm just looking forward to finally getting to a place of maintenance.  Also, I'm looking forward to having a cookie and then not feeling like I might have screwed everything up I just did that week.  I do give myself indulgences (60 calorie sugar free pudding, 100 calorie or less ice cream cups, or 90 calorie FiberOne brownies), but ya know, I love to bake and even though I love sharing those yummy things with others I'd like to take my own share of those things.  Call me crazy.  Haha.  However, this is not the time to lose momentum. I'm so close to my goal and it's now that I have to work my hardest to get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment