Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in

Weighing In Today:  123.3 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:  1.8 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  38 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  3.3 lbs.


      Holy Hannah!!! I'm so stinkin' close I can taste it! The end is in sight.  An uplifting thought I had this morning as well was that since the beginning of this month, I'm the smallest I've ever been.  And as long as I continue to lose weight and then maintain it, that will continue to be true.  Never in my teenage or adult life have I been this small/size.  We went thrift store shopping for shorts for me and Anna on Saturday and it was definitely a happy trip.  I couldn't believe that I was able to fit into size 8 jeans!  I'm seriously freaking out about it.  Haha.  It's so awesome!!!  I'm so happy with the direction my body has taken.  Last week I finally was able to run for 60 minutes straight for the first time in my life.  I've been running at 5mph and I'm going to slowly build up to 6mph to keep challenging myself.  It's going to be hard, but I know I can do it.

      As a side note of sorts:  because I'm so close to my goal, I'm going to postpone my progress pictures and measurements until I've reached it.  Technically, I'm supposed to be posting my update next week, but I'm hoping to reach my goal within 2 or 3 weeks from now.  Can you guys hold on until then? Yes? Good. Cuz you're gonna have to.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment