Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pollo a la Crema

I'm playing the "I had a migraine for most of the day and didn't feel up to making dinner" card.
That and I have been craving Mexican food since I watched a show and they were eating some and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind.
We ended up going to a place called El Chapala in Historic Kennewick.  Really good food.
We had some chips.  I barley dip mine in salsa for it to even really be there so I'm not counting the calories for that.  Really good salsa, but I'm a pansy and can't handle the spice.
For about 2 oz. = 260 Calories
I went with something out of my comfort zone (I tend to stick with familiars like Enchiladas and Chimichangas.) and got the Pollo a la Crema.  Really Yummy.  The sauce is basically cream cheese with some added spices. 
I only ended up eating half the plate so my total calories (if it's anything like Azteca) is:
190.5

No comments:

Post a Comment