Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mickey D's

Here's the thing about being on a diet, it's a lot of work in the kitchen. My kitchen is almost always in a constant state of needing to be cleaned. So, I've been really looking forward to having a night where I don't have to cook.

Our original plan was that we would go to our favorite Mexican restaurant, but then I started doing the math on Daily Plate. I was having serious anxiety about it. So I decided to go for something quick and easy. A McDonald's Classic Crispy Chicken Sandwich with Small Fries. Instead of a soda I just had water at home. I did add 2 tbsp. of ketchup because I love me some ketchup. I was really full after this so I was glad I went with the smaller meal.

780 Calories

Wait. WHAT THE WHAT?!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment