Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Weighing in today @:  157.5 lbs.

Weight Loss for the week:  .5 lbs.

Total Weight Loss:  12.5 lbs.

    Well, honestly, I was baaaaaaad this week so I can't say I'm surprised.  A little bummed, yeah, but at the beginning of this I said I didn't want to have any of those crazy sad Biggest Loser scale moments.  I'm NOT going to beat myself up for this.  I've still had some pretty awesome weight loss.  Next week will be better because I'm going to get back up on that treadmill and workout every day this week (except Sunday).  The good news is that the pants I bought because I was too big to fit into my regular jeans, are waaaaay baggy on me.  :)  Huzzah!  That's the accomplishment I'm going to be focusing on.  I also took my measurement today and here are my stats (this is all Daily Plate will allow me to measure unless I buy a Gold Membership that I'm not gonna do yet).

Chest:  32''
Hips:  40.5"
Neck:  13"
Waist:  31.5"

Let's see how these are affected as the week goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment