Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Weighing in today @:  138.5 lbs.

Weight Loss for the Week:  3.5 lbs.

Total Weight Loss:  31.5 lbs.

    Small confession before I celebrate my victory.  After last Monday's pretty upsetting weigh-in, I weighed myself the next day and I was 140, which only further convinces me that I was bloated from lady time.  So, to me, I really lost 1.5 pounds.  A victory still, but I just wanted to clarify.  :)

    Now, on to my glorious moment of achievement!  People, I'm in the 130's!  So close to my goal I can taste it.  I mean seriously, I've lost 31.5 pounds in just a little over four months.  That alone is worth celebrating.  Also, I earned the reward of a Mani/Pedi and I'm throwing in a massage too, because I sorely need it.  I haven't been in the 130's since Ty and I were dating.  At least 3 1/2 years ago.  Doesn't seem like much, but it's felt like an eternity to me.  This week was the first week I really noticed how much thinner my face has become.  According to my BMI stats, I'm only slightly overweight and that will change soon.  I feel so good and love the way my body is reforming into it's old shape.  There are many things that are not fitting me anymore.  Belts are a necessity for my pants until I reach my goal.  Ty just informed me that I now fit within the range of his arms if he puts them straight out, no need to widen.  That made me very happy.  I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive husband who has always (not matter the size) thought I'm "HOT and sexy and stuff".  :)  I loves him.  

    There are only 8.5 pounds left before I reach my goal.  Which means I have less to loose than I already have.  I'm 3/4 done before I make my goal.  How crazy is that?!  Stay tuned folks, cuz this party ain't over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment