Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Weighing in Today @:  135 lbs.

Weight Loss for the Week:  2 lbs.

Total Weight Loss:  35 lbs.

Weight to loose to make goal:  5 lbs.

    Okay, I was not expecting that!  In fact, ever since my last debacle when I gained a half a pound, I now worry every week that I won't loose anything.  This morning, however, 135 kept coming to mind.  I brushed it off because I really didn't want to expect that since that's not even what I was going for.  But HELLO!!!  I'm officially NOT overweight!!  :)  135 has kinda been a magic number for me because this is my High School weight.  Never in the three years I've been married have I weighed 135.  Needless to say that today will be a good celebration day.  Nothing too crazy, but I will definitely be taking advantage of the holiday.  Let's face it, it's time to party!!!  Everything after this is uncharted territory for me and I'm excited to experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment