Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In

Weighing In Today:  148.5 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:  2.5 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  12.8 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  33.5 lbs.



      Oh man!  This week had me nervous.  This was the first week that I wasn't doing the restrictive diet and had a bit more leeway in what I could eat.  I had pizza, waffles, and spaghetti this weekend.  I also worked out hard and made those the only high calorie meals for the days that I ate them.  I love that all of my hard work has been paying off.  This weekend is Valentine's Day, Anna's Birthday, and a week from today is my birthday.  Yikes!!  I haven't had chocolate in five weeks you guys and even though I've been avoiding temptation, it will be coming around soon.  I'm planning on making cupcakes and mini cupcakes for our birthdays so that portions aren't out of control.  We'll see how it goes.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment