Friday, February 28, 2014

150 Weight Reward: Gel Manicure

       I reached the 150 goal awhile ago, but haven't posted about it until now because I really hadn't gotten around to it yet.  I wanted to get a get manicure because I had heard how much longer they lasted and thought it would make a good reward.  Knowing it would be expensive, I checked for a cheaper option.  There are at home kits you can find at Walmart and I found a lovely red color in the clearance section.  Thursday, I finally had some time to myself to be able to do this.  It was easy enough, but I think I might upgrade to going into a salon and getting the professional version.   A day later, I already noticed a few chips and while I still really like the color, I'd rather it lasted as long as it's suppose to.


No comments:

Post a Comment