Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In

Weighing In Today:  145.6 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:  2.9 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  15.7 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  30.6 lbs.


      I think every week, I get a new surprise with my weight loss and this was absolutely no exception! I feel so amazing! It's been awesome transforming my body so far.  I actually weighed myself  on both my .1 scale and .5 scale, just to see where I am in relation to the last time I lost weight.  The old scale said 140.5 lbs.  As much as I'd like to go by that scale, it's obviously off, but it's good to know that I'm pretty close to my last goal if I was going by that weight.  And to be honest, 140 was what I weighed when I got married.  So really, since I know that was the scale I used at the time, I know that I actually reached my wedding weight!  Kinda crazy.  This round is different from the last one and I have to say that I'm liking this one better.

      Also, in case ya didn't know, today is my BIRTHDAY!!!  Woot!  I'm loving how I feel today and that I'm doing so well on this journey called life.  I have a beautiful family with my amazing husband and sweet daughter.  I'm working hard to improve myself and it's totally paying off.  Yesterday was Anna's birthday and I managed to stay away from sweets.  Today, however, will be different.  I haven't had chocolate in six weeks.  The first four were intentional, but the last two just sort of worked out that way.  I must say that I'm ready to break that fast!  I'll have a cupcake and some ice cream, so I'll not be going crazy, but will definitely be satisfying my need for that devilish food. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment