Friday, February 28, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in

Weighing In Today:  145 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:  .6 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  16.3 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  30 lbs.

      I'm really behind in posting this.  It's been kind of a crazy week.  Anna started getting sick the day before her birthday and then I started getting sick a few days later.  I'm still sick in fact.  Mostly just a stuffy nose now, that doesn't affect anything, but the sound of my voice.  We're all doing much better now, but at the beginning of the week I wasn't to excited to weigh in.  I didn't go overly crazy, but I knew that my appetite had a changed a little.  Once again, I was really bloated.  Being regular is something I've really struggled with since the miscarriage and surgery.  Even with probiotics.  I'll have to share what I've been doing to fix that issue in my next weigh in post because I want to see if it helped make the difference in my weight.

      Anyway, I wasn't expecting to have lost anything this week, so half a pounds was pleasing.  Especially since now I've met my next goal.  Hooray!  And I only have about 30 pounds left to lose.  That's really great news!  I'm really excited to get to 135 because that was my high school weight and being only 10 pounds away from that is really exciting.  We'll see how everything goes, but I'm happy with my work and where I'm at so it'll will be amazing to see how I progress from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment