Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in & Week 8 Pictures

Weighing In Today:  143.1 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:  1.9 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  18.2 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  28.1 lbs.


      Wahoo! Another two (basically) pounds bites the dust.  Definitely makes me feel better.  I'm just about over this cold and that is another thing for me to celebrate.  I'm feeling so great right now.  My progress is just kind of awesome and my body is looking pretty dang good.  The bloating is dying down as I've been taking action against it.  Probiotics are definitely a good key to this, but I've been eating 1-2 Tbsp. of Sauerkraut a day to help keep my digestive system in gear.  There are a lot of natural probiotics like sauerkraut that you can take, like yogurt, but this is just much more effective and I actually don't mind it like a lot of people do.  I guess that's the German in me.  Haha.  If you are having a similar issue, I highly recommend giving this a try.  Your body will thank you.  All of us women know that bloating can affect weight and the way our body looks.  This has been something I've been dealing with even when I'm not experiencing lady time and let me tell you, it's not awesome.

      Anyway, enough of that! How about some pictures and measurements!


Week 1

Week4

Week 8


      Okay, I'm still not totally in love with how I look in a bathing suit, but I for dang sure look way better than I used to!  It is so motivating to see this progress and know that I'm doing so well.  And let's just talk about those measurements for a second.  I mean come on!!  This round definitely beats the last one for sure.  I'm so proud of myself and I love the confidence I'm building in myself.  I no longer go to the gym and freak out if someone else is there because I know I can hold my own.  Playing with Anna is easier and I don't feel, literally, weighed down by my body.  Saturday we went to the park and I needed to grab something from the car.  I ran.  And didn't die! It was awesome. This is making me a better person.  A better wife.  A better mother.  I can't wait to see what the next 4 weeks bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment