Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in

Weighing In Today:  139.5 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:  3.6 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  21.8 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  24.5 lbs.


      Say WHA????  When I saw my newest weight on the scale this morning, that's what I kept thinking over and over.  "What? What?....What?"  I mean don't get me wrong.  I'm not complaining by any means, I'm just really surprised.  I did get my hair cut for Locks of Love on Saturday and it was a good 10 inches of hair that is now missing from my scalp.  How much does hair weigh? I'm sticking with my goal to only weigh myself once a week, but I was really tempted to weigh myself before and after the haircut.  Haha.  I should have brought a scale with me to see how much that chunk of hair weighed.  Not that that's where all of my weight loss came from.  I, obviously, did a lot of work this week.  It's possible that I underestimated the intensity of my Bikini Body Mommy workouts. I counted them as light/moderate, but they were kinda intense this week.  I'm just never sure where to gauge that, ya know?  Oh well.  I'm not going to over-analyze this anymore.  It is what it is and it's awesome, so there you have it.  :)

      The really crazy part about all of this is that I just earned a reward last week and earned another one this week.  Okay!! I like rewards.  :)  This one is tricky because I had originally planned to get music added to my iTunes, but I needed to get music for doing my running.  Then, I decided to replace the music with a family trip to the Aquarium that's about to open up really close to us.  Well, it'll open in a couple of weeks, but I debating switching the Aquarium reward with the next reward, which is to get a new purse.  I will probably reach the next goal by the time the Aquarium opens or shortly after and we probably don't want to go right when it opens anyway.   What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment