Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in

Weighing In Today:  136.4 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:  2.2 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  24.9 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  21.4 lbs.


      Woot!  Guys, I'm FINALLY in normal BMI range! Huzzah! I'm so excited.  This week has been interesting for my workouts.  The Bikini Body Mommy workouts have been good, but not enough for me.  I added doing Wii Fit Run for 30 minutes, however, once you lose enough weight, doing the same exercise doesn't burn the same amount of calories.  Which means, I needed to start working harder.  I decided to add Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred on my strength training days.  My C25K always increases my running time and so I wasn't worried about that.  I still really like the Bikini Body Mommy workouts.  They can definitely work me.  (Four minute walking lunges KILL.)  However, they just aren't long enough to make me feel like I'm pushing my body to get where it can go.  The workouts themselves are only about 8 to 20 minutes total.  I do think that it will be a great program for after pregnancy to work back into getting back in shape.  Obviously, I didn't do too much of any working out after Anna was born.  Mostly because you can't really find any workout programs that a good for recovering mommies that don't take a long time.  Even half an hour seems like a long time when you have to feed your infant every few hours.

      Anyway, to get back on track, I'm very happy with how well my weight loss has been going.  Remember when I talked about my rewards and not being sure what to do for my 140 lbs. reward?  Well, after talking with a few people who have gone in early to the Aquarium, I'm going to put that on the back burner for a bit and just move up the other rewards.  The Aquarium opens on the 25th, but there is still a lot that is unfinished.  I'd rather wait until it's fully completed.  So stay tuned for the next couple of rewards to get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment