Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in

Weighing In Today:  138.6 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:  .9 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  22.7 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  23.6 lbs.


 
      Not to surprising considering the mega weight loss from last week.  I'm not too troubled by it.  After all, I'm still about half way to my goal.  This last weekend was kinda crazy so I'm looking forward to another week of hitting it hard and losing more weight.  It's St. Patrick's Day and I love to celebrate with some Shepherd's Pie and a treat.  I still plan on it, but my portions will be scaled back and I'll also be making sure I've worked out enough to cover my bases.  Really, my main goal for the week is to get more sleep.  Ty and I both haven't been sleeping well and waking up too early.  It's awful and I'm exhausted all day.  With today being laundry day I doubt I'll get much rest.  Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment