Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in & Week 12 Pictures

Weighing In Today:  135.5 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:  .9 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  25.8 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  20.5 lbs.


      This morning, when I first weighed in, it had the showed the same weight that I was last week.  Um, no.  I know we had a fun weekend for our anniversary, but I was pretty good.  I got back on and it gave a better answer.  Haha.  I can't believe this is week 12! Three months have officially passed and I'm looking pretty good if I do say so myself.  :)  People are definitely noticing too.  My mother-in-law is in town to help out with my niece and nephews while my sister-in-law is in the hospital.  We went over there yesterday to bring dinner and she was so surprised to see how thin I look.  She hasn't seen me since Thanksgiving so that's definitely a big difference.  Let's take a look, shall we?



Week 1

Week 4

 Week 8

Week 12

      After taking these pictures last night, Ty asked me if the swimsuit even still fit anymore.  It's the kind that's supposed to be tummy tucking, so it fit fine there, but it was a bit baggy in the chest and bum.  Huzzah!  Hopefully, the next time I do pictures I'll have to find a whole new swimsuit.  Also, can I just say, that I have no idea what to do with my arms in these pictures.  Haha.  I never know if I just have them back far enough to see the belly or forward enough to see the belly.  Oh well.  Hopefully, you'll get the idea.  So, on kind of a downer note, a couple of people who have congratulated me on my progress, have also said that I shouldn't lose anymore.  Personally, I would like to get  lose at least 10 to 15 more.  Right now, I'm still at the top of the healthy BMI range for my height.  It's great to be in normal, healthy range and I'd like to be comfortably situated within it.  Am I so weird to want to be my best self and to get frustrated when people tell me not to lose any more weight?  Maybe, but I'm not a stick and I don't really like it when they go about it like I'm endanger of going too far.  What do you guys think?  Am I overthinking this?  Whatever.  I'm just doing what I think works for me.  Haha.  I have to live in this body right?  So I might as well enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment