Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in

Weighing In Today:  134 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:  1.5 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  27.3 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  14 lbs.


      I'm getting so close!!!  And I'm making awesome progress.  You may have noticed a little change in the area of "Weight Left to Make Goal".  This is because I've decided to make my goal weight 120 instead of 115.  It's something that's been on my mind lately and I really feel like this is the best decision.  Sure, it's only 5 lbs., but I think 120 is really more my ideal weight anyway.  If I get to 115, that would be cool, but I'm not putting that pressure on myself.  This is the direction I'm comfortable with and I think it will all work out great.  Can you believe I've already lost this much?!  I'm so proud of myself for my accomplishments and really look forward to the ones to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment