Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in

Weighing In Today:  129.9 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:   .7 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  31.4 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  9.9 lbs.

      Not an incredible amount of weight loss, but what can you expect after last week's jaw dropping amount.  Haha.  Plus, with Easter and a certain time being this last week, I wasn't expecting anything near the same result as last time.  Either way, I get a reward!!!  Huzzah!  And this one is going to be so good and well deserved, I'd say.  A MASSAGE!!  I've been waiting the entire process for this one.  I'm not sure when exactly it will happen since Ty will be going out of town this week for his brother's wedding, but we'll see.  I still need to post about my latest rewards that I procured.  Hopefully, I'll get to that this week.  I also, need to buy some new underhosen.....nothing fits.  It's ridiculous and hilarious.  It's pretty fun to see just how much I've lost that way, but I really need things that fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment