Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in

Weighing In Today:  130.6 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:   3.4 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  30.7 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  10.6 lbs.


      Hold the phone?  Is that really what my scale said?!  You better believe it.  I had to weigh myself twice to make sure the scale didn't have a malfunction.  I was seriously expecting a 1 to 1.5 pound loss.  Not double that!  I'll take it.  :)  The beginning of the week was kind of a rough start.  No matter how much protein I would get in a day, I would still be hungry.  On top of that I was still having issues with feeling bloated and constipated once again.  It seemed like I would try something, it would work for a little bit and then stop and I'd be right back to where I started.  It didn't make feel to great about the way I looked either.  I would honestly feel like I looked like the way I did before starting to lose weight.  How disappointing, right?  I asked my father-in-law to do some muscle testing for me.  As I had assumed, I wasn't assimilating protein like I should and we were able to clear the problem.  He tested that I needed to be eating figs to help with the bloating and constipated issue.  Since then, both problems are gone and I'm doing much better.  I don't care what anyone says, muscle testing is life saving.  I had a pretty successful weekend of shopping for Easter dresses and I'm counting that as one of my rewards because it was the first time since starting this that I really felt skinny and that is a great reward.  I'll post about it all later. For now, I'm just so happy with how far I've come and plan to celebrate with some working out so I can keep getting closer to my goal weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment