Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In & Week 16 Pictures

Weighing In Today:  128.7 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:  1.2 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  32.6 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  8.7 lbs.


      Another week down, another pound lost.  Something I didn't say last week, that really needs mentioning, I officially lost all of my pregnancy weight.  Can you believe it?!  Only took me 2 years.  Haha.  You know, I was thinking about it yesterday.  It may have taken me a while to get there, but putting in all this work that I've been doing took a lot of mental preparation.  I'm an all or nothing sort of personality.  I couldn't do this halfway.  And now I'm on my way to my ideal weight.  A place I've never been before.  I'm so happy with how far I've come.  I'm kinda awesome.  ;)



Week 1

 Week4

Week 8

Week 12

Week 16

      It's crazy looking back at all the pictures.  Especially comparing the first week to this one.  Holy bloated-pregnant-looking belly Batman!!  Also, it's crazy how much less junk in my trunk there is.  Even compared to last month.  This swimsuit has a lot of extra material goin' on.  Haha.  Ty's encouraged me to get a new, better fitting swimsuit for the finale.  It's funny.  I bought this swimsuit, thinking it was figure flattering because of the tummy tucking it was supposed to be doing.  Looking at myself in these pictures I realize it REALLY isn't.  Haha.  I still don't ever plan on wearing a bikini because of modesty reasons (that and the stretch marks on my belly from pregnancy have made it all wrinkly), but man I feel like I'm getting close to a point that one wouldn't look hideous on me.  I'm getting more and more excited for Summer and reunions and family pictures.  I finally feel a little more confident in how I look and don't feel like I have to shy away from things.  That right there is the best accomplishment of this whole journey thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment