Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Small Victories

      I forgot to mention in my weigh-in post that over the weekend, on our anniversary, we decided to do a little shopping at ROSS since we were sans Anna and that basically never happens.  I had just bought a bunch of shirts at Savers for dirt cheap so I didn't need much.  However, I did need another pair of pants since I was wearing the only ones that fit me.  I had two other pairs of size 12's, but they were fitting baggy on me.  The pair I've been wearing are from Maurices and are sized like men's pants so I'm not sure what they would be in women's.  Well, at least I didn't.  Thinking I was still in size 12 (I'm at the weight I was in high school and that's what I wore then) I tried on a pair of jeans in that size.  Most anything I try on is long on me, but these were also really baggy.  Weird.  I decided to go for it since we had the time and tried on a size 10 pair.  Yes, they were long and needed to be rolled up (curse of being short), but they fit perfectly in every other aspect.  Huzzah!!!  The last time I was able to wear size 10 was when I was pregnant and they were maternity pants. 



No comments:

Post a Comment