Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I Hate Grocery Shopping

      When you are restricting yourself of certain foods, particularly anything processed, the grocery store then become your nemesis. Anytime I've done this diet, this time included, I will walk into a store (usually Walmart) and right there, BAM! They shove something that comes in either a bag or a box that is either full of sugar or salt with enticing advertising on said bag or box right into your face.  I seriously want to punch the people who decide to put that stuff there in the face.  As I walk through the aisles, it's really not any different.  Temptations are EVERYWHERE.  I haven't found a health food store close enough or I'd be on that in a minute.  Though I think a Whole Foods is opening up close to here in the Summer.  Huzzah! Except for it being quite expensive.  That parts a downer.  Honestly, who makes up these cruddy rules?! It really should be easier to afford to eat healthy.  Though, I have to admit that because we are so picky and limiting what we can (and will) eat, our grocery bill isn't as large.  All things considered, this diet isn't so bad, but I'm really excited to be done with it.  I would be lying if I said that I didn't think about having something chocolate every single day.  Getting my body in shape has really been motivating.  So every time I think of having that piece of chocolate I think of what my body will look like when I've rocked this transformation out.  Yeah, that might make me a little more excited.  I still hate the grocery store right now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment