Monday, January 6, 2014

Week 1 Weigh In and Before Pictures

      Today was the official DAY 1 of my diet and body transformation.  Anyone else start a diet today? I'm actually really happy with how today went.  There was really only a small window of time where I was really wanting chocolate, but that was because it was definitely time for a snack.  Dinner was a bit of a hassle because I forgot to pre make the brown rice like I had planned.  It turned out alright though and we managed a doable dinner.  I weighed myself, took my measurements, and my before pictures today.  Guys, putting this stuff on here, I making myself incredibly vulnerable here.  I know that you are all my friends, but it doesn't change the fact that I don't like even my friends to see me this way.  I like people to see me as my best self.  Obviously, I'm not there physically, otherwise I wouldn't be doing this.  So here we go.  Let the accountability begin.

Starting Stats

Weight: 161.3 lbs.
BMI:  29.5
Chest:  30.5"
Bust:  37.25"
Upper Left Arm:  13.5"
Upper Right Arm:  13"
Lower Left Arm:  10.25"
Lower Right Arm:  10.5'
Waist:  32"
Mid Waist:  40"
Hips:  41"
Left Thigh:  25.5"
Right Thigh:  25.5"
Left Knee:  16.5"
Right Knee:  16.75"

Before Pictures





      As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I'm doing the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge workouts.  I'm not ready to share myself in a bikini (and probably won't ever be that comfortable), but my swimsuit definitely reveals my figure enough to let me know I need a change.  Especially since people will see me in a swimsuit this summer.  By the time I'm finished with this transformation, hopefully, my figure and my swimsuit will be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment