Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In

Weighing In Today:  152.6 lbs.
Weight Loss for the Week:  2.8 lbs.
Total Weight Loss:  8.7 lbs.
Weight Left to Make Goal:  37.6 lbs.


      Guys! OMG!!! I'm so ecstatic!  I was NOT expecting this much of a weight loss at all.  Honestly, I was still feeling pretty bloated and it turned out that it wasn't just the red monster causing it.  I found out that I have hemorrhoids, through not so fun or comfortable experiences.  I have been feeling better now that I know how to take care of that, but was concerned that my body just isn't looking like I've done as much work as I really have.  Well, I'll be quiet now!  Haha.  I think I need to give my post-pregnancy-mommy-belly-body a break.  It's been through a lot.  Looking back at my last weight loss experience, I only lost about 7 pounds after starting the 30 day diet.  This time around, I've been really hoping to lose 10, but I would have settled for at least 8.  Nailed it! This is the last week of the diet (Woot!) and at the rate I'm going, I'm sure I'll be able to get to 10.  Who knows? Maybe I'll even get passed 10 pounds.  Right now, I feel like that's totally possible.  
      Working out has been going really well.  The Bikini Body Mommy workouts challenge me in great ways and I feel stronger for doing them.  Luckily, they are still short enough that I don't feel like I'm spending all my time working out when I have other things I need to get done.  My cardio workouts on the treadmill are going much better since I downloaded music to run to.  It's incredibly motivating to do a quick walk or run to "Sexy Chick" by David Guetta.  I pretend I'm walking through a crowd and I'm totally getting checked out.  Yeah, that feels good.  That's what I want.  For my body to be "checked out worthy".  (Not that I need a bunch of creepies watching me walk around, but you know what I mean.) Since music was one of my rewards, specifically for reaching 140 lbs., I needed to figure out a different reward for that achievement.  As we were driving home from the Ice Castles, which I'll post about tomorrow, we past a billboard for the Aquarium that's moving closer to us soon.  It's on my list of places to go this year and I thought that it would make a great goal.  I'm really excited!! I'm hoping that it will be open by the time I reach that goal.  For now, I'm excited about the possibility of getting my newest reward next week.  Gel Manicure.  Here's hoping!

1 comment: