Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake

It's hubby's birthday today!  Yay!
A few months ago he stumbled upon this recipe and I promised him I would make it for his birthday.
  What was I thinking?!  
Certainly not that my arteries could possibly clog up just by looking at such an evil concoction.  I entered the recipe into my calorie counting site (post to come on this soon) and it came to 747 calories for a slice (out of 16 servings).  I took it to his work so it wouldn't just be us eating it.  Not that they contributed much to our cause, only having three other people there.  Though those who were present loved it and tried to justify it's possible nutrition.

I only ended up eating a half of a slice before becoming quite full and on the verge of a sugar-induced coma.
Half a slice:  373.5
You can see from the picture that the slices are really small.  So it would take much to overload on calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment