Saturday, July 17, 2010

Red Lobster

My good friend, Tiffany was in town and took us out to dinner.  I was a doo-doo head and forgot my camera.  Luckily, I used Ty's phone.  Unluckily, after I put the messages in que to go to my e-mail, I deleted them from his phone, thinking he wouldn't want to have them.  They never sent and I was stuck with only one picture.  So, except for the cheese roll, the other pictures are from google searching.

A utterly divine cheese roll (I could eat this for the rest of my life and die a happy woman....fat, but happy.), ceasar salad (2/3 of the salad), Maple-Glazed Chicken on a wild rice pilaf (only had half of this), and french fries (just pretend that potato is really sliced up strings) with ketchup.
913.4 Calories.....Stupid Ceasar.

No comments:

Post a Comment