Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Changing our lives

    Yesterday I found an article that got me really excited about what I'm doing with this blog.  Go HERE to read it.  I loved reading through the success stories of the bloggers who posted what they ate and and seeing their transformations.  AMAZING!  All because they let go of their fears and shared everything about their journey with the world.

    Their "Top Tips" were really great and inspiring as well.  My favorite was from Ben, who started his blog as part of a promise to his Grandma to change his life. 
"No matter what life change you need to make, do it publicly. Obviously you don’t have to start a blog for the world to see, but make sure you’re sharing your struggles with people who care about you. The natural thing for us to do is hide our vices and try to fix them in secret because we’re ashamed. But I’ve found that, more often than not, people are excited for you, and will be there to support you and help you in any way they can."
    I think that's a big reason why this kind of blogging/weight "program" works so well.  We bloggers who are sharing what we eat, how we exercise, and what we weigh are putting all our cards on the table.  Thanks to everyone who has commented and/or shared their support.  I love all y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment