Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fruit Smoothie

Can I just tell you how great it's been to have these smoothies? I make them for Ty as well, with orange juice and he loves them. He doesn't like to eat fruit (he has issues with the texture of foods), so get his daily serving this way has been great. Aside from that, this works better than Activia! :). All in all, I think the both of us just feel better.

Also, one of the blogs I follow, Nutritious Foodie, posted a list of juice recipes.  If anyone is interested, here is the post.

268.05 Calories





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Jennie, as you can tell from my name, I also love smoothies. Feel free to try any of the smoothie recipes I have over at http://SmoothieRecipe.TV and watch some of the videos.

    Also, I see you're working on weight loss. I'm a big fan of the book Eating-for-LIFE, and Transformation.com as well. Both are run by Bill Phillips.

    ReplyDelete