Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Officially finished week 1 of my 30 day diet.  Hooray!  Three more to go.

Weighing in today @:  165 lbs.

Weight loss for the week:  3 lbs.

Total Weight loss:  5 lbs.

    So, I actually bought a new scale the other day that measures by .1 lbs. increments.  I used it this morning and it says that I'm at 169.7.  UGH!  Ty suggested that I use it again next week, as well as the scale normally used and see if it shows the same weight loss.  It's always interesting when you start using a new scale.  However, my original scale shows weight loss and I'm counting it dang it!  :)  Which means RED LIPSTICK!!!!!  Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Did you lose that in one week? Good job Jenny!! :) I think perhaps I should be looking at your pictures and planning my meals as such! :)

    ReplyDelete